Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our goal is to assist businesses with their operational accounting and bookkeeping needs. Our services allow organizations to focus on generating additional revenue and perform core business functions while allowing us to perform back-office tasks and perform month-end closings.
We offer the robust accounting features you want, and provide the valuable insight you need. we’ll help you manage your business better with features such as in-depth inventory, job costing, time and billing and fixed assets. Reports from any accounting system are only as good as the inputted information. Samuel Tax Accounting’s experienced staff can process your daily accounting records in an efficient, cost-effective manner. We know small business owners have more important project to do and sometimes keeping accurate accounting records becomes tedious.
At Samuel Tax Accounting we take care of your books so you can focus on running your business and generating profits. Monthly, quarterly, or annually, our team will provide the following:
• Financial reports including balance sheets, cash flow, profit and loss statements, trial balances, and statement of activities and statement of functional expenses (nonprofits)
• Maintenance of other general ledger accounts
• Cash management services
• Reconciliation your bank accounts, balance sheets, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
• Maintenance of fixed assets and depreciation schedules
• Assistance with budget forecasting and budget-to-actual variance analysis
• Other customizable services as payroll, tax planning, and tax preparation
Samuel Tax Accounting’s Workflow of Client Accounting Online
With today’s technologies, completely paperless work product is possible. Each component of service, whether it’s paying bills, recording deposits, preparing payroll and financial statements, or handling tax compliance, are supported by a simple and consistent paperless process
Other Accounting Services
We understand common problems faced by small, newly established businesses and will assist entrepreneurs in managing their cash flow concerns. As a part of your financial team, we will help you minimize your loss and maximize your profits by providing monthly and quarterly accounting and financial management and budgeting queries while addressing all of your tax questions.
We can help maintain your non-profit organization’s tax-exempt status by handling all of your monthly and quarterly financial accounting and yearly IRS reporting (Form 990) needs. Because the IRS uses very specific revenue and expense classifications to determine if your organization will retain its tax-exempt status, it is a good practice to develop your accounting systems around your revenue and expense classifications. We offer the following services:
- Design, install, and maintain your accounting system
- Monthly/quarterly review and compilation your financial statements to include the statement of functional expenses and revenue support schedules
- Bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly payroll preparation
- Preparation of financial reports for your board of directors
- Implementation of effective budgeting practices
- Training for your accounting personnel
- Preparation of schedules for your annual 990 tax filing
- Review your initial start-up documentation, including incorporation and form 1023
A compilation involves an accountant preparing, or assisting in preparing, financial statements without expressing any assurances that the statements are accurate, complete, and/or in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Unlike a review, few, if any, procedures are performed.
Audit Preparation Assistance
An audit is a formal examination of an organization’s accounts or financial situation. It is the top level of investigation performed on a business’ financial statement. We can help your operation prepare for external financial or regulatory audits. We will work with your internal management team to identify issues and develop and implement appropriate corrective action prior to your audit reviews. We will prepare and perform necessary testing as well as provide supporting documentation and work papers.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have – we would love to hear from you.